a b o u t        q u e s t i o n s        c o n t a c t        a r c h i v e       s e a r c h        s u b s c r i b e

MI Road Trip

February 4, 2016



About a month ago (I know I'm super late) my family went on a ski/snowboarding trip to upper Michigan. It was absolutely gorgeous -- every molecule in sight, dusted with a fresh layer of white powder. Birch and Pine groves, and endless winding roads of wood. It was simply magical.

We left early Sunday morning because there was word that a big snow storm was coming. (it did indeed snow a lot) That night we stayed at a hotel, then woke the next morning and left for Caberfae Peaks. We shredded the powder all morning/afternoon until about 4:30. It was a very successful day for me on the slopes as I made it all the way down a black diamond without falling! The feeling you get when you are flying down the run is unexplainable. The wind in your face, adrenaline pumping, and the feeling of being free; you feel as if you could conquer the world. I encourage you all to go boarding if you ever get the chance. It's an experience you will never forget.

In two days (Friday) I'm leaving for our church's Winter Retreat which is around the same area and I'm super pumped. It is always such a good time. Be prepared for another winter road trip post!