a b o u t        q u e s t i o n s        c o n t a c t        a r c h i v e       s e a r c h        s u b s c r i b e

Birthday Adventures

September 21, 2015




A couple weeks ago, my family and I went to a state park close to here and spent the day hiking, canoeing, and snapping lots and lots of photos. It was the most gorgeous of days and the perfect temperature; it couldn't have been better. Overall, it was the most lovely 14th birthday I could've imagined. 

SIDE NOTE:
Ever since I can remember, I have had a heart for adventure. It is my dream to travel the world, see the sights, take in the smells, and dream under the stars in all different locations. Someday, I'm going to take off and accomplish my dream -- but for now, I must be content in where God has placed me and learn to seek beauty in the life around me. I believe He has placed this wanderlust in my heart for a reason and I cannot wait to see what sprouts and seeds in my life from this deep desire for adventure.