a b o u t        q u e s t i o n s        c o n t a c t        a r c h i v e       s e a r c h        s u b s c r i b e

Introduction

May 21, 2015








Hello! I guess I should probably do an introduction post so you all know who I am.

First off, my name is Michaela. People call me Micky or Fawn; so just call me whatever you would like:)

I currently live in Indiana and have lived here my whole life. I have been raised in a Christian home so I guess it's the only thing i've ever known. I personally made a decision when I was around 11 years old and have been living for Christ ever since. My "quote" for life is, "love God, love others."

I made up some lists about me I thought I would share with you so you can get to know me a little better.


Favorite pasttimes/hobbies --

- consuming large amounts of coffee + tea
- writing, sketching, + painting {or anything that has to do with art}
- photography
- reading
- listening to music + making my own {I play piano, guitar, ukulele, and sing}
- planting + watering my flowers {ahh. plants}
- hanging out with friends
- daydreaming
- just creating in general
- minimalist style
- wandering about nature

I am also into anything health related such as --

- diets
- yoga + exercise
- health products
- essential oils

Music -- I love to listen to folky type of music + anything that is more "traditional" For example:

- The Avett Brothers
- Of Monsters and Men
- The Paper Kites
- Mumford and Sons
- The Lumineers

Christian artists --

- All Sons and Daughters
- NEEDTOBREATHE
- Rend Collective

As I mentioned before I'm a BIG plant lover. Because of that, my room, mind, and art are all full of plants. You can often find me in my garden or picking flowers on my afternoon walk.

I hope to be a florist sometime in the future and also go to college for art just for the fun of it. Yeah...I'm spontaneous like that. It's normal. {side note: my plans for the future change just about everyday so this probably won't be true by tomorrow}

As for my favorite time of the day--it would be mornings. I actually just started to develop my love for mornings recently. I've always been a night owl but one day I decided to give mornings a try. So, I woke up at 6:30, grabbed my Bible, and spent the morning writing and spent time with Jesus. I love it. It gives me a few extra hours every day to do stuff I normally wouldn't have much time for.

Anywho, I am so excited for everything that this blog is and will be. I just love designing and writing so this will be such a fun little workspace for me to share all of my ideas and creations. I think I am going to do a little of everything so -- style, diy, lifestyle, and faith.

I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings and ideas!